Dutch Flower Braid hair style is suitable for medium hairs. These elegant hairstyle is perfect for a night out, for a party, a romantic first date, for prom, homecoming, graduation party, stylish reception, wedding guests and all kind of special occasions and evening events. Here I give the Dutch Flower Braid hair style with step by step instructions.
- Brush your hair.
- Take a left side partition on your hair
- Take few section of hair just below the partition and divide into 3 sections.
- Bring the right section of hair under the middle and middle section into under the right strand.
- Now bring the right strand into the middle.
- Take a few section of hair below the right strand and add it with the right strand.
- Take a few section of hair below the left strand and add it with the left strand.
- Bring the right strand of hair under middle and middle strand into under the right strand.
- Do it the same step and coming to other side in the zig zag manner.
- At the end of the crown continue the braid.
- Just pull out the left strand to give flower look.
- Now wrap the braid in a circle manner and secure it with bobby pin.